Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrapbook Nook Shaped card an Caardvarks

Scrapbook Nook is having a weekend cybercrop and since Ching has been talking about it, I wanted to check it out. One of the challenges is by Jen, and it is totally up to my alley, which is to create a shaped card. I also wanted to enter this to this week's Caardvarks challenge, which was to make a card with hearts on it.

So, here is what I came up with

Of course most of the supplies came from Embellishonline.com, the goodies I won. And if you missed out on my excitement, check out my post here.

Supplies used to make this card:
Shape of the cards was made Spellbinders Label Two dies ( yummy)
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Flower: Prima
Glazed Brad: Basic Grey
Stamp: K& CO
Ink: Ancient Page

Well, hope you like it, that is all I can do most likely for the weekend as I am heading out to school tomorrow afternoon for the whole weekend, but wanted to post this for you.

Have a fabulous evening.
Love,
Eva

23 comments :

Pearl said...

That Spellbinder die is totally yummy alrite ! Fab go at the challenge , Eva !

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous! I love that fab shape and the the fussy cutting!

(-: Heidi

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow Eva, this is amazing. Beautiful. Kim

Martha said...

This card is so beautiful! Just amazing!!!

Karen said...

Oh I want that Spellbinder die!! That card is so gorgeous Eva! Loving the pearls and that black bow, and little hearts...so cute!!

Greta Adams said...

that is the most beautiful card i have ever seen....WOOOOOOW!!!
thanks for playing! glad u found us!

SmilynStef said...

How yummy ... what a fun way to feature that nestie shape ... love the pearls.

AbbieTorroll said...

You did SUCH a beautiful job on that card!! I was SOO glad to see you at the crop!!

Jolene said...

That flourish is just grand!

Shirley said...

Another fabulous card Eva and love the shape! Hope your weekend goes well at school!

Pinklilac said...

Hi Eva Just stunning and GL in the challenge.
Hugs Linda

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!!!

~Lea

Meda said...

I love this card! So much dimension... it is absolutely fab!
Meda

~amy~ said...

sheesh..your card is absolutely magnificent!!

lauren said...

BEAUTIFUL! elegant! gorgeous!!! ♥♥♥

Tanis said...

So pretty! Love the movement in this one :) Colours are gorgeous too!

America said...

Brilliant, elegant and super awesome!!!!!! TFS

Laura Davis said...

Wow stunning Eva!
Laura

Julia Stainton said...

Gorgeous! Love all the richness in this card.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Just stunning Eva! I love the pearls and fussy cutting is my favorite! Love it!

Sue said...

That is a beautiful and I mean beautiful card. Havent visited for a couple of weeks and you have just blown me away with your creations. What a talent!!!

xx Sue

jo said...

This is stunning!! You've now convinced me that I need this die!

karen m. (akaliz) said...

whoa! this is gorgeous! love the dimension and texture. very talented you are!

thanks for playing along.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin