Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 72 and 2S4Y cards

I wanted to make a few cards for a few challenges this week, so I choose to work with Mojo Mondays and 2Sketches4You. All the papers I used I won at Embellishonline.com and if you are a card maker, please see my post all about it here.

Ok, so here is my Mojo Monday card


Supplies for this card:
Patterned Paper and diecut sticker: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Cardstock: Stampin Up and Memories
Stamp: K&Co
Pearl: Kaisercraft
Ink: Stampin Up
Flower: Prima
Cuttlebug: Just my type and border Frills
Bling: Darice
Ribbon from my stash most likely May Arts

And now onto my 2Sketches4You card, which I made for someone sweet, but can't tell you who..hehehe.
Supplies used to make this card:
Patterned Paper and diecut stickers: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Cardstock: Stampin Up and Memories

Cuttlebug die: Ornamental
Flowers: Prima
Bling: Darice
Souffle pen
Ribbon from my stash, most likely May Arts

Hope you liked my cards! I plan on making a few more today, and post them at least by tomorrow.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Eva

15 comments :

Unfading Spring said...

Hi Eva, just completed those 2 challenges myself. Both your cards are beautiful, just love those papers.

Hugs Carol x

Ewonne said...

It's just amazing!! Love everything about it! Great take on the sketch ♥

carina said...

Your cards are just stunning!!! you rock!♥
and congrats on your winnings=)

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Eva! These are just gorgeous! Gotta love those Bittersweet papers! (-; Congrats on the win too!

(-: Heidi

Kazan Clark said...

Eva your work is always divine - both cards are lovely. Your blog is a total inspiration! Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

~dawne said...

Your work is just gorgeous. I've been enjoying your blog. Love the edge on your 2Sketches card & all your embellies.

Karen said...

I love both of these cards Eva! Gorgeous and that BG Bittersweet looks so yummy! I have to go back to M's and pick up that ornamental die. I saw it last night, but opted for the stamps and flower die cuts that were on clearance. I sure hope it is left, so I can use my 40% coupon on another one!!

Elena said...

Wow!! Great card!

Julie Campbell said...

Both of your cards are sooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!!!

Marley said...

both cards are just beautiful!

cheryln said...

gorgeous cards!!

Berdien said...

I love your cards !! Great job !

Savitri said...

Just beautiful! Love the cards!!!

Ruby said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I have still got to do my 2S4Y challenge, I've started though :o) Great takes on the sketches ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin