Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank u card - 2Sketches4You

I think this is the first time I made a card for the 2Sketches4You challenge on a Monday! That's a record for me...hehehe. Thanks to the holidays, I had some time. Here is Laura's sketch I used to make my card.

I used the yummy October Afternoon papers I was able to get a few sheets from my LSS. I was there two weeks ago and they had almost the whole line, this last Saturday when I was there, they only had a few of them, so while I was boohooing about not being able to get the others, I was very happy to get these at least. Anyway, I love the way this card came out and hope you do, too. So here it is....

While you are checking out this card, don't forget to take a look at my blog candy, you still have a couple of days and it's a pretty awesome Rusty Pickles full size kit that is up for grabs.

Hope you are having a lovely Holiday Season!
Eva

19 comments :

Ann said...

Oooh, love these colors! Beautiful take on this week's sketch! :D

Jackie said...

Great card!

Laura Davis said...

This card is darling Eva! I love that paper too!
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Laura

Heidi Van Laar said...

Congrats on the Monday finish! I can't every seem to do that myself.
Your cards is just beautiful! Love the colors and the papers are so yummy!
(-: Heidi

LIZZEE said...

Great card

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Beautiful Eva!! I absolutley love the colors and the ribbon! Happy New Year!

Peet said...

Great card, Eva!!! Love everything about it!

Sue said...

stunning love those papers xx

Kath said...

gorgeous card Eva.love those cute flowers
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Ching-a-ling said...

Geez woman!! Gorgeous card!!

Daniela said...

Hi Eva, beautiful card! Love that paper and the stitching is awesome!

scrapnnMO said...

AWESOME beautiful card!

Amy said...

Eva, this is a beautiful card!! I think that whoever is on the receiving end of this card will love it. Awesome take on the sketch, too.

Jackie said...

Very pretty and I like the colors you used! great job on the sketch!!

Christine said...

Stunning card, Eva! I just love the OA papers you used and your design is fabulous! Wonderful take on the sketch, girlfriend! ;-D

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Very pretty card! Love it!

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `beautiful` Eva...best wishes for a `Happy and Healthy New Year`:)~X~

Katie said...

LOVE it Eva! Those little flowers are just so cute :) Great take on Laura's sketch!!

Happy New Year!
Katie

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is such a beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin