Merry Christmas and a Blog Candy

Hope you are all having a beautiful day of celebrating Christmas and Holidays. I wanted to offer a blog candy to all you lovely ladies, who come to visit my blog from time to time as it gives me such joy, so I want to give back. This time it is a full kit of Rusty Pickles goodness. You can actually make a mini album with it, as it does come with it. It actually comes with instructions how to make it, so I know the winner will have such a fun time creating with it.

I actually received this from my friend, Kari, the owner of Urban Anthology to pass it on, so please check out her kit club, as I know you will love it. The December kit is sold out and I will post here a little sneak peak of the January kit, which is going to be the most amazing, I can tell you. These kits are getting better each time. My very talented friend Ching and Kari are designing them and they totally remind me of the very loved Scrapologie kits I used to drool over..hehehe. Anyway, here is the sneak peak of the January, so you can see. What this kit doesn't show though is all the gorgeous handpicked ribbons, lace and ephemera it has, you only see the papers and some embellishments, but you can see pretty much that it is amazing already. You can't go wrong with the gorgeous new Webster's Pages, Hambly, Sassafrass and Making Memories.

Anyway, for you to get my RAK, just post a comment here, telling me how your Christmas was, what was your most memorable moment. I sure would love to hear about it. I will keep this open till Midnight of December 31st and will pull my winner via random number generator on the 1st. Good luck to you all.

Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
Love,
Eva