Thursday, November 27, 2008

2Sketches4you cards...yes, two of them!!!

Well, as usually I love the sketches on 2S4U and this week I decided to give Hanneke's sketch a try as well, since I am a sucker for shaped cards, in case you haven't noticed...hehehe.

Now before I show you my card, here is a little background on the materials I used to make the card for Kazan's sketch. A few weeks ago I won a RAK, the very talented Carla was offering. Well, I think about two weeks passed by and didn't get her package, but I figured, whenever it gets here, it does and I will be grateful for it, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. Anyway, than I got an e-mail from Carla checking on me to see, if I got her RAK, so I told her no. And can you believe what she did???? She sent me another one, and my goodness, Carla was sooooo generous, I couldn't believe it. Carla, thank you soo much, I will have so much fun playing with everything you sent, and I still can't believe you sent me a whole stamp set from Inkadinkado on top of everything!! WOW!!!! I have yet to make cards with it but I already have a few ideas stirring in my head. So, now that I blabbered all this, I made this card with some of Carla's goodies and I had a ton of fun creating with it.

So here is Kazan's sketch for this week.
And here is my card

Here is Hanneke's sketch

And my card, which I used some Basic Grey yumminess


And finally, don't for get to enter into my RAK offering, it's pretty nice.

Have a fabulous day!!!

Love & Light,
Eva

15 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are STUNNING Eva!! You used the beautiful supplies that Carla sent you to their full advantage to create that amazing Christmas card for Kazan's sketch. An what you did with Hanneke's is just breathtaking! I love those papers and colors!

moralia said...

Oh Eva!!! You rocked the 2S4Y card sketches this week AGAIN!! Gorgeous girl!! YUM!! I'm glad you're enjoying your goodies!! :) Hugs!! xo

Hanneke said...

GORGEOUS!!! You did a wonderful job with both sketches! Thanks for playing!!

Ching-a-ling said...

absolutely stunning Eva!! I looooove your cards...especially the bottom one. Please submit all your cards, already!

Shirley said...

All your work is beautiful but that last card is just stunning! Love it Eva! Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous card!! You did such nice work!!

Ivanka's Card Studio said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it! Your cards for the sketch are gorgeous. Love the bonus sketch, very striking!

Kazan Clark said...

Both of them are divine :) I love visiting because it is such a treat. Love the story that you told about Carla's generosity too - she is one amazing person and I think you were just the right person to get all those goodies too!
Hugs
Kazan

Katie said...

Eva, these are both GORGEOUS!! Lovely work :)

Katie

rae said...

Well, you absolutely ROCKED these sketches! Gorgeous work!! And how sweet of Carla, she rocks too!!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous cards as usual Eva!

Tamaroo said...

Love the bonus sketch card. It is incredibly awesome!

Bonnie (eggette) said...

Beautiful Eva!! I love these colours together and your papers and gorgeous! You are rockin'!!

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful cards!!!! I adore them both!!!

Eveline said...

Lovel cards.
Eveline.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin