Giving Thanks RAK

Today is Thanksgiving and I wanted to make this day special to people who come visit my blog and leave me so much love, as I am very thankful for all your sweet comments. Since I started my blog I have been fortunate to win so many wonderful RAK's and it's time for me to give back and and from now on, I will be doing this periodically, as I appreciate you all so much. I kept thinking what would be a good RAK, than I came up with something that I have created in the past, actually years ago, when I was into stamping up to my elbows...hehehe and made this really pretty......ok gorgeous starbook for my best friend Jackie's birthday. And oh, the way I gave it to her was really special, but that is another story....let's just say there were tears shed.

So today, I am going to share with you my project, than at the end I will show you pictures of what you can win and all you have to do is tell me what you are thankful for in your comment.

So here are the pictures of my starbook and hope you enjoy it, as I still love looking at my pictures of it.
















Here is the view of the book, as you open it, and can you see my kitty's feet??? He always wants to be the star of the picture...hehehe



Ok, now here are pictures of what you will get:



So, there is my RAK offer to you, hope you like it. It's a starbook kit for you to be able to make a pretty book with and enough stamp images to use in the book if you choose to use those, or can just make cards with them, and of course there can't give you all this without some yummy lace. I will leave this up for all of you till Sunday night, and Monday morning I will use the random generator thingy, which I have to figure out how to use till then to pick a winner and will post it on Monday. So remember to tell me what you are thankful for on this Thanksgiving day.

Wishing you all a glorious Thanksgiving!!!!

Love & Light,
Eva