I won, I won.....I am so excited!!!

I guess it is two posts for me today. We just got back from dinner, and of course I had to jump on my blog and I found a comment to one of my posts by my favorite card artist, Christine Penaflor, whose work I absolutely adore and I truly get inspired by every one of her creations. I always find something that I love about her work and she makes me want to just keep making cards. Hence you have been seeing more cards from me lately then layouts. But I just love making cards...hehehe.

Anyway, she was offering a RAK last week and it was such a very generous one. I loved everything in it and so wanted it. She had a beautiful card sketch for people to create a card with and posting the link to her RAK post for additional chances to win the RAK, so I made my card for it. And guess what? I won her RAK tonight. She actually gave me an idea that I will talk about next week. So make sure to check back on my blog next week, as I think it might be worth it. Anyway, here Christine's very generous RAK I will be getting, and did I saw I am sooooooo excited???? Yepppp.......I sure am. A big THANK YOU to you Christine!



I'll be back tomorrow, as I made another card today for a challenge at Embellish Online using rubons and also based on this month's Sheetload of Cards sketch that was designed by another very talented card making lady, Carla Peicheff. Seriously, if you have never seen Christine's and Carla's blogs, you are in for a huge treat!!!! You better run to check them out now.

Well good night all, till later.......
Eva