Saturday, September 6, 2008

Christine's challenge card

I have been missing in action these past few days. Michael brought home a nasty cold last week from him business trip and I ended up with it, too.....yuckkkk, is all I can say! Anyway, today I am feeling better, and since I missed making the card for my favorite sketch card site this week, I made today Christine's card sketch with my new favorite paper line Webster's Pages. I bought a few sheets of their line as I just love how they look and what you can create with them. I had fun making this card and hope you like it as much as I do. So here it is.




Have a great weekend and thanks for looking.

Till later,
Eva

5 comments :

Christine said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear that you caught a cold, Eva! I'm glad to know that you're feeling better already and hope that you make a full recovery soon! :)

I love the Webster's Pages papers you used for this card! The bling circle is fabulous, and the color combo is sweet! Love the handcut element, stitching, and ribbon, too! Beautiful work using my sketch, Eva!

Stace said...

Glad to hear your feeling better! We have a bug lingering around our house too :(
This card is absolutely gorgeous! Great Job ;)

SmilynStef said...

Love your fabulous stitching ... the contrast is wonderful.

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better today Eva! I love this card and all the stitching and yummy Webster papers!
Beautiful work as always!

Christine said...

Congratulations, Eva! My son picked your name for the RAK drawing this evening!

Please contact me with your address so that the goodies can make their way over to their new home! ;-D

Have a great Sunday!

Hugs,
Christine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin