JustRite Papercraft: Time Flies...

Hi there, I can't believe it's December already and 2013 is almost over.  Where did the time go?  It sure is running by!  And today we are back with JustRite Papercraft's December release.  All week you will get to see brand new stamps and from our design team some pretty things created with them.

Today we start with a brand new background stamp called Time Flies Background Stamp, which is gorgeous and has space to add different sentiments into which allows me to introduce you to another new set today called Timely Banners.


I started out my card with a light blue card base and I white embossed my background stamp onto vellum, that way you can see through and the blue shows up on my background.

Next I white embossed my wings onto vellum, cut them out and colored it in with pink tone Copic markers.  Next I stamped my stamp using grey ink onto white card stock twice and I cut out the watch element and from the second image I cut out the banner.  I colored the watch, adhered it with pop dots and stamped my sentiment onto the banner and using pop dots I adhered at as well.  As a final touch I added some pretty Petaloo flowers.


Here is what the gorgeous Time Flies Background stamp looks like.


And here is what the Timely Banners stamps look like.  So many fun options.


Make sure you check out my design team mates blogs, they have some beautiful creations waiting for you. 

JustRite Inspiration

Heidi Blankenship

Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job 
Darsie Bruno

Kazan Clark 

Angela Barkhouse

Barb Schram

Kathy Jones 

Michele Kovack

Margie Higuchi

Kristi Schurr


Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again tomorrow.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,