JustRite Papercraft: Just a Note Vintage Sentiment

Hi again!  Back with another day of JustRite Papercraft's December Release and today I bring you a beautiful card (in my humble opinion) created yet with another brand new beautiful stamp set called Just a Note Vintage Sentiment Tag stamp set.



My card base was created a white card stock, which I dry embossed using Spellbinders Flora M-bossibilities and colored with Pan Pastels.  Than using Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five dies I cut out of a kraft card stock and layered it on top of my card base.

I stamped my sentiments from the stamp set onto a manilla tag, stamped my pen stamps and hand cut them and started layering my tag with the Petaloo Botanica flowers, and pens to achieve the look I wanted.  Finally I just added some gesso to my card and flowers.


Here is what the gorgeous Just a Note Vintage Sentiment Tags Clear stamps look like.


And don't forget to check out my design team mates blog posts as they have some really beautiful creations waiting for you to see.

JustRite Inspiration

Marisa Job 

Michele Kovack

Barb Schram 

Eva Dobilas

Heidi Blankenship

Kathy Jones

Darsie Bruno  

Kristi Schurr 
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse

Well, thanks for coming by again.  Hope you are enjoying this release!  See you tomorrow with more.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,