JustRite Papercraft: Elegant Celebrations

Good Morning!  Hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!  We are on our last day of JustRite Papercraft's December release.

Today we are sharing another new set called Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamps and a new die called JustRite Papercraft Heirloom Flourish One Die.



I wanted to create something classy for a wedding and this set was perfect for it, not to mention the gorgeous die.  Stamped the borders to create a label with it and die cut a light blue paper using Spellbinders Gold Labels Four Dies.  I than die cut a smaller Spellbinders Gold Labels Four die from a silver glitter papers, which I layered my stamped stamped sentiment, which I stamped on a Spellbinders Labels Four die.

Once I put it together, I added the gorgeous  JustRite Papercraft Heirloom Flourish One dies in white card stock. I added a white seam binding ribbon and a pretty little plastic flower by Prima.


Here is the beautiful Elegant Celebrations Clear Stamp set.


Here is the gorgeous new JustRite Papercraft Heirloom Flourish One Die.



Don't forget to visit my design team mates blog as they all have gorgeous creations waiting for you.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Heidi Blankenship
Darsie Bruno
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse



Thank you for coming to visit my blog all week, I really appreciate it.  Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,