JustRite Papercraft: Call Me Soon!

Hi there, I am back with a new day of JustRite Papercraft's December Release.  Today we are sharing a fun stamp set called Call Me Soon!  it is so cute and you will have to see what our Design Team created with it.

Here is what I came up with.


I started out with a light blue card base, which I stamped my phone dial stamp on.  Than using My Favorite Things Peek a Boo Trio Dienamics I die cut a white card stock.  I than stamped the little telephones on white card stock and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I added my sentiment strategically, so it will peek through the hole.

Using silver paper I punched a border which I adhered to my white piece and glued a piece of the cute white and pink ribbon to it.


Here is what the super fun and adorable Call Me Soon stamp set looks like.


AND.....believe me, you want to check out what my design team mates have created with this set.  Here are the ladies who are participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Barb Schram
Angela Barkhouse

Eva Dobilas

Kazan Clark 

Darsie Bruno
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt

Margie Higuchi


Thanks for visiting me and hope you come back again tomorrow.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,