JustRite Papercrafts April Release Day3!

Welcome to day three of our JustRite Papercrafts April Release blog hop!  Today it's about weddings...just in time for all the summer weddings.  So today's set is called Mr. & Mrs Vintage Labels Four, which once again coordinates with Spellbinders Vintage Labels Four dies.

Here is what I created with it.

On this card I used two other new stamp sets, which are backgrounds called Secret Garden and Damask Wallpaper.  I white embossed the Damask Wallpaper onto pink card stock and used that as my background, than I stamped my Secret Garden stamp onto white card stock using grey Memento ink to use as a layer.

I white embossed my label onto white card stock and once again I used Gelatos to paint it in.  I stamped my sentiment onto a Spellbinders Labels Four die cut, which I layered onto Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two which I die cut out of silver card stock.  Finally I added a pretty May Arts ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store and topped it with a pretty Petaloo flower.

Here is as different angle of my card.


And here is what this pretty stamp set looks like, which I know you will love to have in your collection, so you can create some pretty wedding cards.


And now off you go to check what the rest of my design team mates created with this beautiful stamp set.  I know you will love everything you see.  Here is the list of the ladies participating today.

JustRite Papercraft
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi

Angela Barkhouse 
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Barb Schram
Kazan Clark
Sheri Holt

Thanks for visiting again and hope to see you tomorrow again.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , , ,