JustRite Papercrafts December Release Day1!

Hi there, JusRite Papercrafts is releasing their December stamps and it's all a very lovey dovey gorgeous Valentine release just in time for you to pick them up and get busy with.  Our design team sure has been having fun creating pretty things with the new stamps.

Let me show you what I made with the stamp called Cupid Background Stamp, which we are sharing creations with today.  This stamp is gorgeous in so many ways.  I stamped it with Memento Gray Flannel ink and colored it in with Copic markers.  I also stamped it onto patterned paper with the same ink and cut out the heart to layer it on my stamped panel and embellished it with a Petaloo flower, MFT  and Spellbinders dies.


I added a pretty May Arts yellow chevron  and my sentiment came from another new stamp set called Hugs and Kisses Sentiments.  And now let me show you what the Cupid Background stamp looks like. 


As I told you in the beginning, my design team mates have been busy creating with the new stamps, so make sure you check out their blogs, too.  Here is the list of the designers participating today.  

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Debbie Olson 
Michele Kovack 
Sharon Harnist 
Heidi Blankenship 
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Sheri Holt 
Angela Barkhouse


Enjoy the pretty creations you see today and thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,