JustRite Papercrafts September Release Day 1!

Hi there, welcome to day one of our JustRite Papercrafts' September release.  This week we are showcasing our newly releasing stamps.  How fun is that?  Hope you are ready for some pretty eye candy and if you love feminine stamps, like I do, you will love this release very much so.

The first stamp set we are sharing with you is called Grand Sentiments.  It's an amazingly beautiful stamp set.  I love how you can come your own variation of sentiments.  I always love playful sets like that.  This set also comes with two labels, which coordinate with Spellbinders dies as well.  And the favorite part of this stamp set is the beautiful butterfly....love it and it coordinates with the Spellbinders Wonderful Wings dies.  My card shape and the stamped label is Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, which I love very much.


I also used the Bitty Blossoms dies and created the flower to put on top of my pretty May Arts ribbon bow.  Here is a picture of my card from a different angle.


And here is the picture of the beautiful Grand Sentiments stamp set.  I adore this stamp set so much and I think you will, too.


Of course my fabulously talented design team mates have gorgeous samples made with this stamp set as well, so make sure you hop onto their blogs, too.  Here is the list of the ladies for today hop.

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack 
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones 
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,