JustRite Papercrafts August Release day 4!

Hi there, happy Friday!  Back to day 4 of JustRite Papercrafts August release!  Today we are focusing on gorgeous brand new Samantha Walker stamps and her coordinating Spellbinders dies.  I love coordinating stamps and dies, so it's always fun to play with them and these are just beyond gorgeous!!!!

Today's card showcases Samantha's Ooh La La French Frills stamps and her coordinating Spellbinders French Frills dies.  I also used her brand new paper line called Paris Girl by Carta Bella in the 6x6 pad, which I was super happy to get my hands on as I was deciding on how to create this card.  I love the soft colors against the black and white, don't you??  Oh and of course I had to use my Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms once again.


Here is a close up of my card from from a different angle.


Here are the products I used on my card today.

Ooh La La French Frills stamps


Spellbinders French Frills



Well, that is it from me today.  Make sure you visit my design team mate's blogs as they have a lot more gorgeous creations waiting for you with these pretty stamps.  Here is the list of the ladies, who are participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist

Sheri Holt
Marisa Job
Kellie Fortin
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,