JustRite Papercrafts July Release Day 3!

Hello again!  Are you ready for day 3?  JustRite Papercrafts is showcasing two more brand new Christmas stamp sets today.  Get ready to be dazzled and inspired for this years Christmas.  Our design team continues to create amazing projects with the new stamps!

Today my card is showing off one of the newest stamp sets called Christmas Antique Labels One.  It coordinates with the newest Spellbinders Antique Labels One dies beautifully.  On my card I also used Samantha Walker's Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents dies.  Here is what I came up with using Canvas Corp papers and Sizzix Embossing folder.

Here is what the Christmas Antique Labels One stamp set looks like.


Here is the coordinating Spellbinders Antique Labels One, which is a must have in my opinion.


That is it from me today.  Hope you like my Christmas card.  As before, please stop by my amazingly talented design team mates blogs as they have some fantastic projects waiting for you.  Here is the list of the participating ladies.




Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , ,