JustRite Papercraft's May Release Day 2!

Good Morning and welcome to day 2 of JustRite Papercrafts May Release!  Back today to show you more creations with the new pretty stamps and dies!  Yes, today we have brand new GORGEOUS dies to share with you that are to die for on top of it. I am not kidding...hehehe.  And of course they are coordinated with our new stamps!

My project today is a chipboard card, that could be really made into a mini album.  I picked it up at Michael's as it had a pretty butterfly shape and I LOVE butterflies and I knew I would find a way to use it.  So here is what I came up with using our brand new Violette Vintage Labels, Heart Scroll Background stamp and our brand new Spellbinders Vintage Label and Banner dies.


I painted my chipboard with Gesso to prime it, and once it dried I embossed the Heart Scroll Background stamp onto it with white embossing powder.  Once it was embossed, I painted over it with Creative Imaginations Silk paints, which resisted the embossed image of course.  My pretty stamped image was colored in with Copic markers and the flowers are by Petaloo, which originally was white, but I painted them in with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's to get the color I wanted.  What do you think of it?  I really love the way this project turned out.  I also added some really beautiful May Arts ribbons, which I got from Stamp Simply Store.  WOW, what a great selection they have.  I got some ribbons from there that I have been dying to get for a long time, but now of course I am hoarding them...LOL.  So hard to cut into them...LOL  Do you ever get that way?  Sure hope I am not the only one.

Anyway, here is the close up of the pretty stamped image, which I colored in with Copic markers.


Here are all the brand new products I used on my project today.  Starting with our newest Spellbinders Vintage Label and Banner Dies.



Violette Vintage Labels


Heart Scroll Background Stamp

And don't forget to hop onto the rest of my fabulously talented design team mates blogs to check out what they created.  I know you will love everything you will see.  I am always WOW'd!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack
Linda Duke
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , , ,