JustRite Challenge: Shaped cards

Happy Friday to you!  Hope you have set aside for a crafty weekend, as JustRite Papercrafts has a new fun challenge for you!  This time the challenge is to create a shaped card.  

I had fun time creating this card, the least to say.  My birdcage shape was cut out with my Silhouette, which I had cut a while back, and was waiting for me to create with, so I did.  I used JustRite Papercrafts newest stamp set called Botanical Medallions and Banners. Such a beautiful set, which coordinates with the Spellbinders Nested Oval Medallion Labels Dies.


My beautiful ribbon is by May Arts, which came from Stamp Simply Store.  If you haven't checked them out, boy, do they have some gorgeous ribbons in stock! Here is a close up of my card.


Hope you play along in our challenge, can't wait to see your creations!  Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,