JustRite - Cast all your Cares

Hi there, happy Sunday and also hope you forwarded your clocks!  If not, don't forget!!!  Today I have a JustRite Stamps card to share with you, in fact the next few days that is what you will see on my blog and sure hope you enjoy them. 

Our Design Team is focusing on the new background stamps, which are beautiful and super fun to play with!  My card today uses the Vintage Wallpaper background stamp, which I embossed with white embossing powder on white cardstock, than sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.  Such a pretty affect as you can see on the picture.


Here is what the Vintage Background stamp looks like:


On my card I also used a new Clear JustRite Stamps called Cast all your Cares, which I colored in with Copic markers and here is what that looks like:


Make sure you visit the rest of the design team as they have some really beautiful inspiration waiting for you to see.  Here is the list of the participating designers today.

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack 
Sharon Harnist
Eva Dobilas
Kellie Fortin
Kazan Clark
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship 
Angela Barkhouse

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,