JustRite Stamps - Easter Blessings

Good morning!  I am back to share another JustRite Stamps card made with two brand new CHA released stamp sets.  I made a very bright fun card with these new sets.  Here are the sets I used to create my card today:

Easter Blessings Clear
Lace Borders Two Cling

This Easter set is so beautiful, comes with a pretty label, which coordinates with the Spellbinders Nested Oval Medallion Labels dies, gorgeous flowers and perfect sentiments just for Easter.  I know for sure you will find great use out of this set.


Let me show you how beautiful these stamps are!



Make sure you visit the rest of the design team as they have some really beautiful inspiration waiting for you to see.  Here is the list of the participating designers today.

Eva Dobilas - You are HERE
Linda Duke
Heidi Blankenship 
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones
Barb Schram

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: