Thinking of you

Hello, hope you have a great day!  I found a fun sketch on Fab Friday and thought I would play along, so mu card is representative of that.  Once I again I used some cute new Stampin Up stamps and dies.  I did use some Cheery Lynn dies as I don't have the Stampin Up dies.  


I started out my card with an A2 size card base cut out of white card stock, than I cut a 4"x5.25" panel out of Bermuda Bay card stock. Next I cut a banner and the circle out of white card stock.  I stamped my wreath onto the circle shape using Pear Pizzazz ink and added cute sequins to it.

Next I stamped flowers using Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Peekaboo Peach and cut them out.  Finally I cut out the pretty leaf from the Eclectic Layers dies using Pear Pizzazz card stock and vellum.

Hope you like this little card and check out Fab Friday's blog to see what they created.

Hugs,

Eva


Labels: ,