From the Heart

Hi there, today I have another card to share with you.  I have been having fun getting back into creating again, specially with some new stamps!   I am finding fun challenges, and today I decided to play along with Just Add Ink's newest challenge, which is Just Add "H".  So that could be hearts, houses, really anything that starts with "H".  In my case I added a heart and even my sentiment uses the word "heart" in it.  Here is what I came up with!


I started out by cutting an A2 size card using Pink Pirouette card stock and folded it in half.  Next I cut a smaller white card stock panel to layer it on top of the card base.  Next I cut an even smaller size super cute designer paper, which is the white paper with black dots....I really want more of this paper, it's just too cute.  

Next I started stamping onto white card stock using the Amazing You Sale-a-bration stamps.  I just love the flowers in that set.  I really love how it looks like a designer patterned paper.  Once I was finished, I cut my paper the way you see it on my card and adhered it to my black and white cute paper.  Next I stamped the border from the Butterfly Basics stamp onto white paper and cut it out and add it to my card to have a division between the two papers.  I really love the way it turned out.  

Finally I stamped the sentiment, the heart and the cute leaves onto white card stock, and cut them out and just added them to my card.

Well, that is it...hope you like it and make sure you check out the Just Add Ink blog challenge and play along.

Thanks for your visit and wishing you the best day!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: