Cherry Lynn Designs Farewell card


Hello there, today I am sharing the last time my creations on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog.  It has been so fun to be on this team, but time to let someone else have fun with as well. My life has become much busier with work than ever and it was time give up something and as much as I love creating, I will only continue when time allows.  I am forever grateful for being on this amazing team.  I thought the perfect card to leave with would be a card that shows my gratitude, so I made a grateful card.  And since fall is coming I wanted to use the new Fall Leaves dies.


Since I love to water color so much, I wanted to show case my card with that technique.  To start out I created a card base using mint card stock.  Next I die cut a Rectangle Scalloped LG Purple Stackers Nesting Dies out of water color card stock and painted my back ground.  Next I die cut the Fall Leaves  out of water color card stock and painted them with water colors to create the prettiest fall leaves I could come up with and added them to my card in a collage.  I added a pretty bow to them.  Next I die cut the Grateful sentiment using black card stock and added two leaves in the corner.


Hope you like this little card and here is the list of the dies I used to create this card with:

B838 - Fall Leaves 8 Piece Die Set
B615 - Grateful 2 Piece Die Set
XL15 - Rectangle Scalloped LG Purple Stackers Nesting Dies

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see your card in our current challenges.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,