Cheery Lynn Designs: Halloween card


Hello there, today and I am sharing a fun card using some of the brand new Halloween dies.  Here is what I created with them!


To start out I created a 5.5" square card base out of black card stock.  Next I layered two smaller square panels out of patterned papers, than I started adding the dies, the Ultimate Halloween 5 piece Die Set.

I started out by die cutting the tree out of brown card stock and added black card stock behind the openings.  Next I die cut the pumpkins out of orange card stock and once again added black behind the openings and added them to my tree.  I die cut a circle and water colored it with yellow paint and added it to my tree and die cut the cat out of black and added it to my scene.  Next I die cut the ghost and the bat and added them to my scene and finally I die cut the word BOO out of black and added it to my card as well.


Hope you like this little card and here is the list of the dies I used to create it with:

B841 - Ultimate Halloween 5 piece Die Set -NEW
XM4 - Circle 6 Piece Diet Set

And don't forget that for the next four days when you buy any two of the fall and winter new release dies (Winter, Christmas and Halloween) you will get a free Sweet Candy Cane die.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: