Cheery Lynn Designs: Thank you card


Hello this is Eva here and today I have a card to share with you which I made for our newest challenge Pretty in Purple. This is a stretch for me as if you know me, purple is not a color you find me working with, but here I am with my purple card...LOL

So to create this card I cut down a 5.5" square card base out of black card stock.  Next I cut a slightly smaller white square card stock to layer on top of the card front.  Next I die cut one of the Square Stitch Nesting Set dies out of white card stock and Border #7 out of purple card stock and layered it with the square panel I just cut out and layered it on top of the card front.

Next I die cut Thank You sentiment our of black card stock and added to my card.  Next I die cut the flowers from the Embellishments #3 set and built one with white and purple card stock and added it on top of the "O" in the word "YOU".  Finally I added white little flowers to my card and added black little pearls in the middle of them.


Hope you like this little card and here are the dies I used to create them with.

MS1 - Square Stitch Nesting Set
CABRD-7 - Border #7
B213 - Thank You
B265 - Embellishments #3

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you cards in our newest challenge!

Hugs,

Eva

Labels: