Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cheery Lynn Designs May Blog Hop

Hi there, welcome to our Cheery Lynn Designs Blog Hop, where we show case the brand new dies for May.



You should have arrived here from Jenny's blog, but if you didn't please hop back onto the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog so you don't miss out on any inspiration.


This month's dies are amazing as you will see.  I love flowers and love creating them and I also love sentiment dies and I have to say I am so in love with the new sentiment dies Cheery Lynn Designs came out with.  So with that said, let me walk you through how I created this card:

First I cut cut an A2 size card base out of black card stock.  Next I die cut one of the largest A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped out of white card stock, than I die cut one of the larger A2 Frames Rectangular Classic dies out of black card stock and layered them on top of my card front.

Next I die cut the gorgeous Sakura Flowers die out water color paper and painted it with water colors to get the pretty colors and layered it on my card front.  Next I die cut the Birthday Wishes Circle die out of white card stock and layered it on a light blue circle and finally added it to my card.  Really this card is pretty simple to create and yet I think it's quite striking.


Hope you are loving these new dies as much as I do and here is the list of all the dies I used to create my card with:


Hope you enjoyed this card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and your last stop is our Cheery Lynn Designs Blog, if you haven't checked it out yet today.  Follow through to the end of the hop and leave a comment on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog too for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate.  Good luck to you all and enjoy the pretty eye candy in the meantime!

Hugs,
Eva



49 comments :

Jane said...

Such a pretty floral card Eve..the new sentiment die is great x

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Oh it's so simple and delicate as well! :)

Jenny Alia said...

Beautiful Eva! Gorgeous colors. I'm loving the new sentiment dies too!

Bonnie Garby said...

Stunning card Eva! I love that new Sakura flower die and the clean design of your card really shows it off. I love the way you colored the flower too. Fabulous job!

SAHLERS said...

Pretty card love the flower colors

Marcy Neff said...

A great card and I love the new dies.

Becky said...

I love those bold colors against the black and white. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Phelan said...

This is gorgeous! I love those unique flower dies, I have never seen anything like them! Such a fabulous card, really pretty, love the colors!!!

Trina said...

I love the colors on the card. The colors are so bright. I love how the flowers pop against the black.

Olga Moore said...

Love the sakura flower die! The brilliant colors of the flowers make them pop out at you. And that bold sentiment makes it complete.

Sue C said...

Now who wouldn't love to get this card when their birthday rolls around?
Love the setting against the black background.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Eva this is a very striking card. The new Sakura flowers done in the water color are so stunning. A clean and simple card and yet so elegant. It really takes your eye.

Sarah Pederson said...

This is a striking card!! Beautiful flower and yes the sentiment is to die for (pun intended)... Loving sentiments in the shapes! Blessings

ionabunny said...

So pretty. Love the sentiment die. Hugz

fusiafscrapping said...

Very pretty card. Love the sakura flowers die.

Judy said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! Your background really makes them pop, along with that new sentiment. Thanks for sharing how you put this card together.

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely amazing, Eva! Love the bright colors of the flowers against that black background. Fabulous die cuts. I think I NEED that Birthday Wishes die. :-D

Nancy Hill said...

The flower die and sentiment is a must have. Very gorgeous card.

Sassy1 said...

Both the sentiments and flowers are calling me!

Andrene Smith said...

Love the black and white with the bold pop of color - great design! Awesome card!

Suzi Yerkes said...

I'm not normally a fan of black cards but it really make the flowers pop. Great color combination!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Your black base makes everything about this POP! Gorgeous design and details and the cursive sentiment is beautiful. Fantabulous design! ~Niki

Pam said...

This flower is my fav and I love all the cards but think this one is my fav!! Love the flowers and the colors!!

Irene's Creations said...

Great flower and border. Love your card...

sue huffman said...

Love this die..... We'll done

carole said...

I love all of the dies on this card. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Carole Lovill

Janice said...

Very pretty colorful card. Like the watercoloring and the sentiment die!

Colleen LoVette said...

Love the bold colors on this card.

Ruth Shipman said...

Love the Sakura flowers gorgeous colors and really nice sentiment die fabulous jobs thanks

Peggy said...

Love the new sentiment die and your flowers are awesome. Thank you!

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, what is not to love about your card. Each element stands out and the water colored flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

Very clean and classic design! Great work!

cindybearj said...

I love the Sakura flowers and the colors you watercolored them. A really pretty card.

Judy Holbrook said...

Very striking card. The flowers just pop. Nice color choices.

Betty said...

Love black and white cards with a pop of color and this one is beautiful. Love your creative use of the dies.

purusty said...

love the flowers & words

Silje Kristin Aunan said...

Lovely card and great ideas with the colors :-) hugs from Norway

Deborah Williams said...

Love the way you used the dies and your color Choices

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous! Fabulous coloring!!

Lynn Dalby said...

I like the simplicity. The black card really makes the floral's pop, lovely.

Jennifer Scull said...

your flowers are so bright and pretty against the black card face. so lovely! :)

Dawn Begun said...

This card is very striking, really good job!

Michele Henderson said...

Wow! I love all this gorgeous color!
Take Care!
Michele

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty card love the flowers and the sentiment

Jessica said...

Wow! I love the black based card! Very pretty. I usually use black on my cards right now. They're usually very striking. TFS
Hugs jess

Joni said...

Very pretty card. I loved the stunning color combination. Great job.

Pamela Selinski said...

A very pretty card. The black background makes the sentiment as well as the flowers pop.

ScrappyKsue said...

Love the flowers. Love the color of them against the background.

L Dunn said...

Such a pretty and vibrant card! All the dies are so nice. Great color scheme against the black!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin