Cheery Lynn Designs: Best Wishes


Hello there today I am sharing a pretty card with lots of Nature elements in honor of our newest Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

To create this card I started out by making an A2 size card base out of white card stock.  Next I die cut Fiona's Magic Mirror using a light blue card stock, than I die cut an Alpine Flourish Doily using white card stock and layered them on my card front.  Next I die cut a Fern Leaf using green card stock and put it on my card front.  Next I die cut a Gardenia Strip using a pink card stock, which I sprayed with Shimmer sprays and built my flower.  Than I die cut two  Chrysanthemum dies using white card stock, which I colored in using Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers and added a pearl in the middle and added them to my Gardenia flowers.

Finally I die cut the Best Wishes Phrase out of pink card stock and added it to  my card.


Hope you like this little card and here are the Cheery Lynn Dies I used to create them with:

FRM140 - Fiona's Magic Mirror
DL282 - Alpine Flourish Doily
B666 - Fern Leaf
B339 - Gardenia Strip
B244 - Best Wishes Phrase
CABD - 72 - Chrysanthemum

Thanks for visiting and can't wait to see your cards in our newest Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: