Cheery Lynn Designs and Altenew Watercolor Card


Hi there, I am here today with a pretty card with brand new (to me) Altenew stamps and some pretty Cheery Lynn Designs dies.

To create my card I die cut a 5.5" square card base out of light blue card stock, than I cut a 5.25" square piece of watercolor paper and I white embossed the leaves and colored water colored them in. Next I white embossed the roses and watercolored those in as well, cut them out and placed them by the leaves.  

Next I die cut my pretty Lilith Doily using light blue card stock and placed it on my card front.  Next I die cut the largest Pierced Banners out of white card stock and stamped my sentiment on and added it on top of the doily.  Finally I die cut one of the Small Exotic Butterflies out of gold glitter paper and added it to my doily.


Hope you like this pretty card and here are the Cheery Lynn Designs products I used on this card:

DL263 - Lilith Doily w/Angel Wing
DL303 - Pierced Banners
DL113AB - Small Exotic Butterflies #2

Here are the Altenew Stamps I used:

Beautiful Day
Painted Inspiration

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see your card in our current challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,