Cheery Lynn Designs: Be Mine!


Hi there, since Valentine's Day is around the corner I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you using Cherry Lynn Designs dies today.

To start creating this card I started out with cutting two Horizon French Flair Boutique Stacker Frames dies using white card stock.  Next I cut a square panel using a patterned paper and added it to my card base.  Next I used one the new dies called Quadrafoil Square Doily out of pink card stock and I cut a white square panel to back up my gorgeous doily to pop the design.

Next I die cut a gorgeous Ornament #9 out of white card stock and inked it up a little bit with green ink.  Than I die cut one of the smaller Two Of Hearts die using pink card stock and finally die cut Sweetheart Candy  and used them as my sentiment for my card.  Finally I added some half pearls on my corners.


Hope you like this card and here are the dies I used to create this card with:

Quadrafoil Square Doily - DL314

Sweetheart Candy - B675

Horizon French Flair Boutique Stacker Frames - DL271

Two Of Hearts - DL128

Ornament #9 - CABD-46


Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!


Hugs,
Eva

Labels: