Cheery Lynn Designs: Winter White Hello card


Hello, there and today I have a Winter White card to share with you.  It's our theme for this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and I love the look of white on white, so I was excited to play along.

I kept my card simple as the dies I used were just beautiful.  To start out my card I created an A2 size card base.  Than I die cut one of my all time favorite Cheery Lynn Design dies, Fiona's Magic Mirror.   Than I die cut another beautiful die called Ornament #9 and placed it in the middle.  I die cut a small   Oval to place on top of the Ornament #9 die cut and finally I die cut a Hello out of silver glittered card stock.  And that is it.  It's a simple yet beautiful card.


Hope you like this little card and here is the list of the dies I used to create it.

FRM140 - Fiona's Magic Mirror
CABD46 - Ornament #9
XM7 - Oval
B346 - Hello

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see your creations using this week's challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: