Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cheery Lynn Designs Blog Hop: Lovely card

Hi there, I am back again today and this time we have a Blog Hop at Cherry Lynn Designs in honor of our new release.  So you should have arrived from Jenny's Blog and if you didn't please hop on to Cherry Lynn Designs Blog to start from the beginning so you don't miss out anything.  :)


As you can see I have a pretty happy card using brand new dies. Oh what fun I had to create this!

To start out I die cut two French Flair - Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies using a pink card stock and glued them together at the top to create my card base.  Next I die cut a French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies  using a cream color card stock and laid it on the card front.  Next I die cut a Fleur De Lis Square Doily - DL318 using light blue card stock and laid in on the middle of my card.

Than I die cut 3 different color flowers using the Lotus Flower  die and a Fern Leaf and created my flower cluster and added it to my card front.  Finally I die cut the Lovely sentiment out of glittered card stock and added it to my card as a finishing touch.



Here is the list of the dies I used to create this card:

Fleur De Lis Square Doily - DL318 - NEW

Lovely - B678 - NEW

French Flair - Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies - XL-12

French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies - XL-13


Hope you enjoyed this card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and your last stop is our Cheery Lynn Designs Blog, if you haven't checked it out yet today.  Follow through to the end of the hop and leave a comment on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog too for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate.  Good luck to you all and enjoy the pretty eye candy in the meantime!

Hugs,
Eva


22 comments :

Michele Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I love how clean and pretty it is! The colors are bright and fresh and it's fun and unique!
Take care!
Michele

Jude Fin said...

Love the bright cheery flowers & the fern.

Jane said...

A lovely "lovely card ;0) x

Doudou said...

Beautiful card!! Lovely colors

Bonnie Garby said...

Such a pretty card and a gorgeous color palette. I'm loving the pretty new doilies and the lotus flower cluster accented with the fern leaf is beautiful!

Sassy said...

I particularly like the shape of your card. It adds so much to the card and the French Flair Classic die set works perfectly. I like how well the Quadrafoil die works with it even though it's a square. Your Lotus flowers add a great touch along with the new Fern die. Beautiful!
Sandra Smith

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love the unique shape and all the colorful flowers.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Love your card Eva all the layers and the colors wow hugs Amy xox

Sandy Hulsart said...

Lovely layers, colors and dies choices, Eva.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely is certainly an appropriate sentiment to add to this card. I love the lotus flower in so many different colors to create a bouquet of beauty!

cebelica said...

This is so beautiful! I love those flowers, they are really pretty and you chose great colours as well. Fab work! xx

Debbie's Time Out said...

Eva this card is just beautiful. It always takes my eye how you use several colors on your cards and they all work well together. Love that new Fleur De Lis Square Doily and your beautiful flower arrangement with the new ferns behind.

Lisa said...

Eva I love your colors on many of your cards and this one is just as beautiful! I also love the shape of your card, it's very inspirational for me to change up my cards a but too!

ionabunny said...

Ooh, that lotus flower is so pretty. Hugz

Judy said...

Another very pretty card on the blog hop. The colors are so pretty and I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us.

Corine cusin-panit said...

beautiful card!!
cocoXX

fusiafscrapping said...

Such a beautiful card!

Jenny Alia said...

I love the colors Eva and how you layered the flowers. Just beautiful! Hugs!

Zelda C said...

Such a pretty card! I really like the lotus flower and fern leaf. Thanks for the inspiration.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

As always, Eva, you created a bright and beautiful card. Your blog is such a happy and inspirational place in the blogosphere! :)
Have a good weekend! Hugs

Beata oln said...

Beautiful colors, dies and everything!

Diane said...

Very pretty with all the colors and mix of layers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin