Cheery Lynn Designs: Thank you card


Hello there today I am sharing a Thank you card with a little bit of glitter.  This week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge theme is Thank you cards so I thought I would create one.  

To start out my card I die cut two Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames out of light blue card stock and created my card base with them.  Next I cut a smaller size rectangle panel out of silver glitter card stock to lay on top of my card front.  Than I die cut a Fiona's Magic Mirror using patterned paper and cut a smaller size rectangle panel to fit on top of it using another patterned paper.

Finally I die cut the Thank you out of silver glitter card stock to lay on top of that panel.  I think it came together pretty nice.


Hope you like this card and here is the list of the dies I used to create it:

DL270 - Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames
FRM140 - Fiona's Magic Mirror
B213 - Thank you

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations in this week's challenge!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: