JustRite Papercraft: Remember You Are...

Hi there, welcome to JustRite Papercraft's November release!  Today on our blog we have a big release day, so make sure you check out all the gorgeous new designs on the JustRite Papercraft website as you don't want to miss any of them!  We have 4 brand new fabulous stamps sets and 5 brand new super fun dies!

Today I am sharing with you my favorite card and in a few days I will share the other ones I created as well.  For my favorite card I chose the one I created with a gorgeous stamp set called Remember You Are.  


I love to play with watercolors, so I used my Koi watercolors to create my background with and I stamped the perfect words on it.  I also stamped one of the flourishes using green and pink ink, cut it out and attached it to my card front.  I die cut my card face panel using Cheery Lynn's A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped dies.  Finally I die cut a butterfly using Small Exotic Butterflies #1 die out of gold glitter card stock.


Well, hope you like this card and now it's time to hop over to see what my super talented design team mates have created!  Here is the list of the ladies participating:

JustRite InspirationDebbie Olson
Marisa Job
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Darsie BrunoSheri HoltEva DobilasAngela BarkhouseHeidi Blankenship (posting on Saturday)
Michele Kovack (posting on Saturday)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy seeing all the pretty creations!
Hugs,
Eva

Labels: , ,