Cheery Lynn Designs and JustRite Papercraft: You are a blessing


Hi there, today I have a glitzy card to share with you using gorgeous Cheery Lynn Designs dies along with JustRite Papercraft stamps.  Hope you like what you see, so let me tell you how I made it.

To start out I die cut two A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped using black card stock and that was my card base.  Than I cut down a A2 Frames Rectangular Classic out of patterned paper to fit on top of my card base.  Next I die cut a Coved Rectangle - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies using cream card stock to fit on top of my patterned paper and inked the edges.  Next I die cut the gorgeous brand new Royal Scandinavian Doily Circle out of gold glitter card stock (I am in love with using these nowadays), than die cut a Mirror out of light blue card stock and stamped my sentiment on it using Justrite Papercraft Morning Splendor Clear Stamp set and layered it on top of my doily.

Next I die cut a Flourish #6,  a Flourish #13 and a Gardenia out of watercolor paper and painted some of them with water color and some I left alone.  Finally created my flower and added all of them to my card.


Here is the list of Cheery Lynn Design dies I used to create this card with:

CABD74 - Mirror
CM6 - A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped
CM5 - A2 Frames Rectangular Classic
XL11 - Coved Rectangle - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
DL312 - Royal Scandinavian Doily Circle
CAFLRS6 - Flourish #6
CAFLRS13 - Flourish #13
B339 - Gardenia

Thanks for stopping by and hope you check out our Cheery Lynn Design's challenge this week and play along!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: , ,