Cheery Lynn Designs: Happy Halloween


Hello there, it's Eva today here with a Halloween card.  We have some super cute dies, so my card is pretty cute I might say.

To create my card base I die cut two Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames out of black card stock.  Next I die cut a square using Square Stitch and Cut Tool out of patterned paper.  Than I die cut  another patterned paper using Horizon Fishtail Banners.  Next I die cut a Horrible Cat out of black card stock and added yellow card stock on the face for the eyes and nose and added it on top of the banner.  

Next I die cut the three Jack-O-Lanterns out of orange patterned paper and placed yellow card stock underneath to contrast the eyes, nose and mouth.  I placed them on the card front.  Than I die cut a Witch Hat using purple card stock and added black underneath to show the design and added it to the biggest pumpkin.  Finally I die cut the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Happy Halloween Twiggy Wreath die and added it to the banner.


Here is the list of dies I used to create this card with:

DL253 - Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames
LSC1 - Square Stitch and Cut Tool
DL278 - Horizon Fishtail Banners
B598 - Horrible Cat
B594 - Jack-O-Lanterns
B638 - Witch Hat
B469 - Happy Halloween Twiggy Wreath

Thanks for stopping by today and Good Luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: