Cheery Lynn Designs: Faith, Hope and Love


Hi there, hope you had a great weekend! This week's challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog is Lace (real or faux), so I have a lacey doily card for you.

To create my card I started out with a card base of a 5.5" square.  I die cut the largest die using the Square Stitch and Cut Tool out of black card stock, than I cut a 5.5" square panel using a kraft corrugated card stock.  Than I die cut a Dutch Scallop Square out of light blue card stock and laid it on the middle.  I die cut the Faith Hope & Love sentiment out of cream card stock and placed it in the middle of my frame.

Next I die cut two Chrysanthemum Strips out of a light and dark pink card stock and created my flower and added a pearl in the middle.  Than I die cut Flourish #14 out of green card stock and the flourish part of the Japanese Garden Lace Oval with Angel Wing die out of black card stock and built my flower cluster.


Here are the dies list I created this card with:

LSC1 - Square Stitch and Cut Tool
DL140 - Dutch Scallop Square
DL136AB - Japanese Garden Lace Oval with Angel Wing
B565 - Faith Hope & Love
B311 - Chrysanthemum Strip
CAFLRS14 - Flourish #14

Thanks for stopping by today and Good Luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: