Cheery Lynn Designs: Butterfly Wishes card


Hi there, today and I have a very summery card here with full of flowers.  As I thought of what I could create for this week's challenge, well, the first thing popped in my head is the abundance of flowers, so I thought I would create a pretty window scene.

To create my card I first started with an A2 size aqua color card stock and I layered a slightly smaller yellow card stock on top of it and I die cut an A2 Frames rectangle Scalloped using patterned paper.  Than I cut a Window A and I cut around it to cut it out and backed it up with aqua and green card stock to create a backdrop to it. I stamped my sentiment in one of the windows.   I die cut Baby's Breath Flower Kit using red card stock and added it to the top of the window as decorations.  I die cut, shaped and put together all my pretty flowers I listed below and added it to the bottom of the window and added some Ivy Strip.

As a final touch I die cut Mini Butterflies out of gold glittered card stock and added it to my card.


Here are the dies I used to create this card with:

CM6 - A2 Frames rectangle Scalloped
FRM141 - Window A
D138 - Mini Butterflies with Angel Wings
B304 - Ivy Strip
B364 - Baby's Breath Flower Kit
B512 - Miniature Rose
B310 - Shasta Daisy
B307 - Sweet Williams Strip

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,
Eva

Blog-signature

Labels: