Cheery Lynn Designs: Butterfly Thank you card


Hello there,  I have a Back to Nature themed card to share with you today.  It's not a secret I love butterflies and Cheery Lynn Designs knows how to come up with gorgeous butterflies, so here I am with a pretty butterfly card.

To create my card I cut an A2 size black card base.  Than I die cut a Cathedral Lace Frame using white card stock and cut it down to the size I needed and backed it up wit a patterned paper.  Than I die cut two different size Pierced Stacker #3 out of patterned paper and layered on top of each other and adhered it to my lace frame.  

I die cut a Whimsical Butterfly with Angel Wing out of gold glitter card stock and cut out the Angel Wing using patterned paper and glued them together.  I die cut a Thank You #2 out of black card stock and adhered it to the bottom of my card, than finally I added some bling to my butterfly.


Dies I used to create this card with:

DL148 - Cathedral Lace Frame
B535 - Whimsical Butterfly with Angel Wing
XL21 - Pierced Stacker #3
B540 - Thank You #2

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: