Cheery Lynn Designs: Thank you card


Hello there, this is Eva here today and I have a pretty glitzy card to share with you today using this week's challenge as inspiration!  I quite like the way it turned out.

To start my card I cut an A2 size card based out of white card stock.  I die cut a Cathedral Lace Frame using a glittery gold card stock and layered it on my card front.  I wanted to create a floral focal piece and I die cut two Gardenia Strips to create my flowers.  I added some ink to them to create the look I wanted.  I also die cut two leaves using the Judy's Blooms die and painted them with water colors.  I die cut a Rose Leaf Strip out of white card stock and kept it white to add contrast.  I die cut a Chrysanthemum Strip and created a closed flower and added it to my cluster.

Finally I die cut a Thank you #2 using black card stock and added it to my card to complete it.


Here are the dies I used to create this card:

DL148 - Cathedral Lace Frame
C184 - Judy's Blooms
B339 - Gardenia Strip
B241 - Rose Leaf Strip
B311 - Chrysanthemum Strip
B540 - Thank you #2

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree here at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: