Cheery Lynn Designs July Release: Joy to the World


Hi there...so I am here twice a week now...LOL, but for a good reason.  Cheery Lynn Designs is having the July release and our design team is showcasing the new dies.  

So today I have a wintery card using the brand new and gorgeous 3-D Poinsettia.  I was inspired by this week's white on white challenge, so I mostly wanted to create a white card, therefore I decided to work with a white Poinsettia and I like the way it turned out.  I put a piece of gold glitter card stock underneath to show through the holes in the middle of the flower.

To start my card I created a card base by cutting two Deutschland Boutique Stacker A2 Frame.  Than I die cut the wreath from the Joy to the World die and placed my Poinsettia in the middle of it.  I also die cut a smaller Coved Rectangle and than die cut the words from the Joy to the World dies out of gold glitter card stock.  To make sure the white card stock pops I inked up the edges using Range Tea Dye ink.


Here is the list of the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used to create this card:

B604 - 3-D Poinsettia
DL294 - Deutschland Boutique Stacker A2 Frame
B481 - Joy to the World
XM10 - Coved Rectangle

Make sure you hop over to the Cheery Lynn Designs blog to see what other inspiration is waiting for you to see with our new dies. I promise you will love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: