Cheery Lynn Designs: Best Wishes



Hi there, hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  I am here today sharing a card with this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge theme "In stitches". My card is using a few dies that have the appearance of stitches or you can actually stitch them as the holes are there for you to put thread through.

To create my card I die cut two of the largest French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies out of kraft card stock.  Than I die cut a smaller size French Flair Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies using patterned paper.  Than I die cut the largest Pierced Stackers #3 using white card stock and I layered all of them on top of each other.  

I than die cut one of the Pierced Stackers #3 using patterned paper and stitched through the holes using white thread.  I die cut Royal Scandinavian Tag 1 using kraft card stock and I white embossed my sentiment.  Finally I die cut three Small Exotic Butterflies #1 out of three different color patterned papers and glued them together and put a button int he middle and added it to my banner.


Here is the list of dies I used to create this card:

XL13 French Flair - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
XL12 - French Flair Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies
XL21 - Pierced Stackers #3
DL303 Pierced Banners
B545 - Royal Scandinavian Tag 1
DL112AB - Small Exotic Butterflies #1

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree here at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,