Cheery Lynn Designs: Christmas in June card


Hi there, today even though it's hot in my neck of the woods, I have a Christmas card to share with you.  My card base is a 5.5" square.

I started out with cutting a Nautical Wheeler Doily out of white card stock and layered a panel on top of it.  Than I die cut Pierced Stacker #3 and gold embossed my sentiment on it by JustRite Papercrafts.  I die cut a Gardenia Strip out of red card stock and created my flower.  I also die cut the fringe from the Black Eyed Susan Strip and created the middle of my flower.  Than I die cut a Chrysanthemum Strip and created two little flowers.  I finally die cut a Rose Leaf Strip and used two of the larger leaves and a Leafy Flourish out of gold glitter card stock and added them to my card.


Hope you enjoy this little card as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Here is the list of the supplies I used to create this card:

DL180 - Nautical Wheeler Doily
B571 - Leafy Flourish
XL21- Pierced Stacker #3
B339 - Gardenia Strip
B311 - Chrysanthemum Strip
B338 - Black Eyed Susan Strip
B241 - Rose Leaf Strip

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,