JustRite Papercrafts: Sing Out Loud!

Hi there, today is the last day of our JustRite Papercrafts May release and today we have one last stamp set to share with you.

It's a cute set call Sing Out Loud clear stamp set.  If you like birdies, this set is for you!  


My card was pretty simple to create.  I just created a card base using the turquoise card stock and cut a smaller white card stock panel to layer on top.  I stamped the outline of the birds and filled them in with different color ink bodies.  It was really simple as you can see, the stamps really did their job.

Just too cute for words... :)


Here is what the Sing Out Loud clear stamp set looks like


And now it's time for you to check out what my design team mates have created!

JustRite Inspiration
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr

Heidi Blankenship


Thanks for checking out my blog.  Hope you liked what you saw.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: