JustRite Papercraft: Wishing You Rainbows

Hi there...happy Sunday!  Welcome back as we continue our JustRite Papercraft's February release!

Today I have two beautiful sets to showcase here.  One is called Wishing You Rainbows Sentiments set and the Celtic Knot Background stamp.


I stamped the background stamp onto cream color yardstick with a light pink ink and cut it into a square shape.

I stamped my sentiment onto a cream card stock and die cut it with Spellbinders Circle dies. I also used quite a few Cheery Lynn dies on this card, which were the doily and the pretty flowers.  Here is the list of them:

My patterned papers are by K & Company.  Finally I stamped the butterfly onto the patterned paper and cut it out.  



Here is what the beautiful Wishing You Rainbows Sentiment set looks like:


And here is what the Celtic Knot Background stamp looks like.


Hope you like this card, which I am entering into Cheery Lynn's DT call as I sure love their dies and also this week's challenge called Tickled Pink, by adding the pretty pinks. And for now please rush over to my design team mates blogs to check out what they created with these stamp sets.


JustRite Inspiration

Becca Feeken

Marisa Job

Darsie Bruno

Sheri Holt


Heidi Blankenship

Eva Dobilas


Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous Sunday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,