JustRite Papercraft: Whisper of Wings

Hello and welcome back to our second day of JustRite Papercraft's February release.  I am back with a super colorful card today.

Today we are showcasing a beautiful stamp set, called Whisper of Wings Clear stamp set and Honeycomb Cling Background stamp


I had a lot of fun making this card.  I white embossed the background stamp onto white water color paper and painted it in with water colors. Than I black embossed the feathers onto water color paper and once again I added water color to it to bring the feather colors out.

The layout of this card came from Splitcoaststampers TLC519 challenge, which is the newest Technique Lovers challenge titled The Sentiment Down Under.  

Here is what the Whisper of Wings Clear stamp set looks like.  You may see that there is even a sentiment in this set by one of our design team mates Heidi Blankenship. Although I didn't use it on my card, I LOVE that quote. Well done Heidi!  Love this set!!!


And here is what the Honeycomb Cling Background stamp looks like:


And now it's time to check out what my design team mates have created with these stamps:

JustRite Inspiration
Heidi Blankenship
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr 
Marisa Job

Thanks for visiting and as always have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: