Thursday, January 8, 2015

JustRite Papercrafts: Spring Wishes

Hi again, I am back on the final day of our JustRite Papercrafts January release.  Hope you enjoyed this release as much as I did.

Today we are showcasing  Spring Wishes Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamp set.  It's a fun one!  Love the fonts in this set so much and it's great for a lot of occasions!


I paired up my sentiments with the Reversed Crackle Cling Background stamp, which is super fun to create with as you can see on my project.   I used quite a few dies to make this card even prettier.  They are all by Cheery Lynn, flowers and all.



And here is what the Reversed Crackle Cling Background stamp looks like:



And now it's time to see what my design team mates have created using this stamp set.  Here is the list of the ladies who are participating today:

 





Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

3 comments :

Lorna said...

Your card is just beautiful Eva. Love it.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Eva.

Deborah Adams said...

Beautiful card. I love the color scheme you used, with the black, pink and blue is just beautiful. I have not liked much of a crackle look but I really love the crackle background you did in pink. I think i am going to get this stamp I like it in the different color. Thanks for the inspiration. :D
xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin