JustRite: Bokeh Polka Dots and Bokeh Time

Happy Halloween!!!! 

I don't have a halloween card to share today, but I do have another JustRite Papercrafts October release card that I had fun creating.

It's all about the new bokeh craze.  It's fun and we have two new stamps to create the look with.  I used our Bokeh Time stamp set and our Bokeh Polka Dots Cling Background stamp.


I stamped my background stamp onto white card stock and using Ranger Distress inks I colored it.  I also stamped some of the little elements to add more interest to the background and finally added some pretty black sequins.  Than I cut a tag out of black card stock and using white embossing powder I embossed the sentiment onto it and tied it on with a twine.  I added the background onto black card base and I think it complimented the black sequins nicely.

And here is what the Bokeh Time stamp set looks like.  As you can see it has so many cool stamps you can create fun backgrounds with and I really love the sentiments that it comes with.


And here is what the Bokeh Polka Dots Cling Background stamp looks like.


Well, that is it for me today.  Wishing you fun trick or treating with your little ones.  I hope we get lots of trick or treaters in our new neighborhood.

Hugs,


Blog-signature

Labels: ,