JustRite Papercrafts: Celebrations Sentiments and Cornflower Damask Background Stamp

Hello and welcome back to day three of our JustRite Papercrafts August release!  Hope you are enjoying the new stamps and the pretty inspirations.

Today I am showcasing quite a few new products on one card.  Let me start with the two new stamps Celebrations Sentiments Clear stamps and Cornflower Damask Cling Background stamp.

I also used two brand new dies called Vintage Flourish One Dies and Vintage Labels Nine dies.


To create my card I stamped my Cornflower Damask Background stamp onto a patterned paper using green ink.  Then I die cut labels from the Vintage Labels Nine dies and stamped the same background stamp onto them using white ink and on the smallest label I stamped my sentiment with red ink.  I die cut two dies using the Vintage Flourish One Dies and added it to my card to frame my sentiment labels and finally tied a jute around it.


Here is what the Celebrations Sentiments Clear stamps looks like


Here is the Cornflower Damask Background Cling stamp looks like


Here is what the Vintage Flourish One Dies looks like


Here is what Vintage Labels Nine dies looks like


Well, that is it for today.  Hope you are loving these new sets as much as I do and now it's time to check out what my design teams have created for today.

JustRite Inspiration

Becca Feeken 

Angela Barkhouse

Marisa Job 
Heidi Blankenship
Darsie Bruno  
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones 
Sheri Holt 
Eva Dobilas 
Kristi Schurr
Kazan Clark

Margie Higuchi


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,