JustRite Papercrafts: Merry Christmas Sentiment

Hi there...welcome to the last day of our JustRite Papercrafts July Release.  Boy, this was a long release, wasn't it?  I sure hope you enjoyed every bit of it though.  Lots of beautiful news stamps and certainly lots of great inspiration from our design team as well.

Today's creations are Christmas related once again.  I know it's July, but it's best get ready, right?  So with that said, today I am using a fun stamp called Merry Christmas Sentiment.  I decided to make a card ensemble with this set as it was calling for it.


I stamped my image on all of them with different color inks and colored them in with Ranger Distress markers and than die cut my panels with Spellbinder dies to get the the border look.  I choose to use different border for each, to create a different look.  For the first on I used Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders one.  


For this one I used Spellbinders A2 Scallop Borders One dies


And for this one I used Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One Dies


And here is what the fun Merry Christmas Sentiment stamp looks like


And now I send you off to see one more time what my design team mates have created for you to oooh and ahhhh over.

JustRite Inspiration

Becca Feeken

Margie Higuchi
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse

Kathy Jones

Darsie Bruno

Kazan Clark


Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day and the rest of the week.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,